»Cheerup.
written on Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM

(via leilockheart)
Too nervous I guess. Aiya shall not dwell on it. On the brighter side, at least I tried :)
Anyway, 16/32 for class position. Okay I somehow/somewhat/sort of improved! Pretty alright with the results. & the fact that its the last day of school today, I felt better :)
Nothing to blog for now, I am not in the 'right mood' If you get what I mean, Sigh. Bye. Labels: 3B, Band, Kranji, Sigh
|
»Cheerup.
written on Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 11:31 AM

(via leilockheart)
Too nervous I guess. Aiya shall not dwell on it. On the brighter side, at least I tried :)
Anyway, 16/32 for class position. Okay I somehow/somewhat/sort of improved! Pretty alright with the results. & the fact that its the last day of school today, I felt better :)
Nothing to blog for now, I am not in the 'right mood' If you get what I mean, Sigh. Bye. Labels: 3B, Band, Kranji, Sigh
|