»Band + Gossiping/Shopping = !!
written on Sunday, May 23, 2010 at 2:57 PM


Band in the morning.
I was acting BM for the day.
And the door lock was spoiled !!!
Totally agonizing because we couldn't do anything!
So the contractors had to come down to force open the door.
Rah, wasted 2 hours of practice /:

Afternoon session after lunch was much more productive.
I think our dynamic range improved alittle :)
And I feel that Mr Subranto(?) is somehow like Mr Er!
He is more patient and nicer w his words though, Haha.
Gut feeling I guess :)


Really huge responsibility to even be an acting BM.
You never know what can happen, just like today.
Well it was a good experience for me at least :)


Metup w TYT&TJT for shopping @ Town.
Our shopping trip ended up to be gossiping/talking session!
Its always like that, just like the previous trip.


We went all the way to town to talk + eat.
Thats the best part, Haha.
Had fun :)
Clique outing next time k.


What a tiring day, lights out everybody!

Labels: