»Chui-ed
written on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 9:32 AM
![]() Actually the day didn't start well at all. I took 1/2 and hour to tie my hair k. Why? My fav rubber band snapped, my clip was missing. Agonizing, totally! Come'on I hate Monday blues >:( But things got better when I got to school, Phew :) Received my results for EL & CL. I passed my both my English P1 & P2! Chinese was average, not very well done though. Quite alright w both results :) Had leadership training after recess. The coaches were fringing funny! We played some games and I had to do the forfeit. The forfeit was to strike a pose infront of everybody! The pose was something like, L.hand on waist then R.hand poking your cheeks. Hahahaha. Me&WY laughed so hard that we couldn't even pose! Theres 2 more hours of the course tomorrow :) Oh not forgetting that I got back my Amath results. Haha, 20/60. SLIGHT improvement, just that tiny weeny bit :) Labels: Exams, Friends, Kranji, Post Examinations |
