»Collasping.
written on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Cheese cracker. I failed my geography. I AM SUPER DUPER SAD, SERIOUSLY. D7 for my C.Humans /: Far from my aim, really far. I am feeling quite demoralized, Sigh. Somehow its so ironic. I didn't study much for Physics and I passed. I swear I studied 100x harder for Geog k!
Well needa get over it and work harder next term :( Rah.
Anyway on the brighter side, I got B3 and B4 for History and Chemistry! At least all the hard work paid off :) Quite happy with the results, Grins.
The rest of the week is really pack. Love all the plans that are made, WEE!
Tomorrow Band + Dinner Thursday Open House + Dinner Friday Band + Grace's house (Tentative)
On a random note, Should be confirmed that we are getting a new piccolo. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
Labels: Band, BIMBO, Clique, Exams, Friends, Kranji, Sigh
|
»Collasping.
written on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Cheese cracker. I failed my geography. I AM SUPER DUPER SAD, SERIOUSLY. D7 for my C.Humans /: Far from my aim, really far. I am feeling quite demoralized, Sigh. Somehow its so ironic. I didn't study much for Physics and I passed. I swear I studied 100x harder for Geog k!
Well needa get over it and work harder next term :( Rah.
Anyway on the brighter side, I got B3 and B4 for History and Chemistry! At least all the hard work paid off :) Quite happy with the results, Grins.
The rest of the week is really pack. Love all the plans that are made, WEE!
Tomorrow Band + Dinner Thursday Open House + Dinner Friday Band + Grace's house (Tentative)
On a random note, Should be confirmed that we are getting a new piccolo. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)
Labels: Band, BIMBO, Clique, Exams, Friends, Kranji, Sigh
|