»A day out with the cohort.
written on Friday, May 21, 2010 at 2:41 PM
![]() ![]() Post examination lessons equals to boring /: Being in class is like for the sake of it, Sigh. Too much of work I whine. Now I have 5 periods to slack, I still whine. Kids nowadays are hard to please you seeee. Got back my mid terms result slip. B3 for history was my best grade followed by a C5. Goob Job Phyllis, Good Job. A trip to the NAVY Open house in the afternoon :) The bus came really late so we didn't get to see much. I sorta enjoyed myself but there were many things we didn't get to see. Which was kinda disappointing /: Everything was okay, xcept for the weather!!! So you see, Air conditioned places was a new definition of heaven! When theres air conditioner spoted, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH AIR CON, FASTER GO IN!" Anyway. The most boring/irritating part of the trip was to wait. We waited for this and waited for that. I know patience is a virtue but !!!!! Waited to eat,to drink,to tour around,to go home. We waited for almost everything /: Okay enough of blogging. Theres still school tomorrow! Labels: 3B, BIMBO, Kranji, Post Examinations |

