»The Friday My Way.
written on Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM
.jpg)
Didn't go to school today. So I took my own sweet time to do everything. Haha I even walked exceptionally slow. Went for band in the afternoon. Learnt the gimmicks for concert :) Which somehow made me quite excited for camp!
On a really random note, I am craving for pandan cake. Prima Deli has this very appealing advertisement of pandan cakess. I was starring at it while queueing for my pancake.
Need to satisfy this craving of my really sooon!
I realise I start to get grumpy quite easily. Signs of aging? Nah I kid. Hahaha. Labels: 3B, Band, Kranji
|
»The Friday My Way.
written on Saturday, May 22, 2010 at 2:17 PM
.jpg)
Didn't go to school today. So I took my own sweet time to do everything. Haha I even walked exceptionally slow. Went for band in the afternoon. Learnt the gimmicks for concert :) Which somehow made me quite excited for camp!
On a really random note, I am craving for pandan cake. Prima Deli has this very appealing advertisement of pandan cakess. I was starring at it while queueing for my pancake.
Need to satisfy this craving of my really sooon!
I realise I start to get grumpy quite easily. Signs of aging? Nah I kid. Hahaha. Labels: 3B, Band, Kranji
|