»Baby J's First Month
written on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Happy First Month Baby J !
Kids were everywhere @ my cuzzie's place. Love it when there are many kids around :) Their little actions can make me really happy! Especially when they go "I want hug hug" :) Awwwwwww, xoxo.
And i realise I don't have pictures of baby J. Haha ohwell.
Another family bonding session tomorrow, Buffet again ! Yummmm. And I am getting a hair cut, hi bangs.
P.S/ Its 佘诗曼 birthday today, Haha. Labels: Family
|
»Baby J's First Month
written on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Happy First Month Baby J !
Kids were everywhere @ my cuzzie's place. Love it when there are many kids around :) Their little actions can make me really happy! Especially when they go "I want hug hug" :) Awwwwwww, xoxo.
And i realise I don't have pictures of baby J. Haha ohwell.
Another family bonding session tomorrow, Buffet again ! Yummmm. And I am getting a hair cut, hi bangs.
P.S/ Its 佘诗曼 birthday today, Haha. Labels: Family
|