»So much for being nice...
written on Monday, May 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Me: "Msn Status: Hello studying, my best friend for now" Jaswin: Your new bestfriend is short lived. Me: Thanks.
HAHAHAHAHA, walao wei. Thanks. Thats the funny part.
Now ,
Dad:Why are you home so late Me:Studying what. Dad: Why must you study outside? Me: I can't concentrate at home, the computer is too distracting. Dad: Nonsense. Don't give me such excuses. Me: Lol, no. (In a really nice tone) Me: I have a different studying method right. Dad: Yah, nonsense.
Me: Argh, but its like the truth. Dad: Whatever, nonsense. Me: I study you complain, when I don't you whine.
Eh, so much for me studying for the whole day. I was really pissed off :( The feeling when somebody doesn't recognise your efforts. Thanks.
More studying tomorrow. I know that I will make it through. Toodles :)
Labels: Family, Friends, Kranji
|
»So much for being nice...
written on Monday, May 3, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Me: "Msn Status: Hello studying, my best friend for now" Jaswin: Your new bestfriend is short lived. Me: Thanks.
HAHAHAHAHA, walao wei. Thanks. Thats the funny part.
Now ,
Dad:Why are you home so late Me:Studying what. Dad: Why must you study outside? Me: I can't concentrate at home, the computer is too distracting. Dad: Nonsense. Don't give me such excuses. Me: Lol, no. (In a really nice tone) Me: I have a different studying method right. Dad: Yah, nonsense.
Me: Argh, but its like the truth. Dad: Whatever, nonsense. Me: I study you complain, when I don't you whine.
Eh, so much for me studying for the whole day. I was really pissed off :( The feeling when somebody doesn't recognise your efforts. Thanks.
More studying tomorrow. I know that I will make it through. Toodles :)
Labels: Family, Friends, Kranji
|