»Studying, like again.
written on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Ah finally got time to blog. Phew. Studying for 5-7 hours a day sounds cool, but hello. For like the whole week, its anything but fun. Wonder how am I going to mug for olvels, boomz.
Anyway, had a break from studying this afternoon. Had buffet lunch with cuzzies + mummy @Ritz Carlton! A neat break from all the studying :) Okay, but being a paranoid I went home first to study instead of going shopping w them. Kaisu, like seriously kiasu. Haha.
More studying sessions coming right up, like tomorrow :) Labels: Family, Friends, Kranji
|
»Studying, like again.
written on Saturday, May 1, 2010 at 9:53 PM
Ah finally got time to blog. Phew. Studying for 5-7 hours a day sounds cool, but hello. For like the whole week, its anything but fun. Wonder how am I going to mug for olvels, boomz.
Anyway, had a break from studying this afternoon. Had buffet lunch with cuzzies + mummy @Ritz Carlton! A neat break from all the studying :) Okay, but being a paranoid I went home first to study instead of going shopping w them. Kaisu, like seriously kiasu. Haha.
More studying sessions coming right up, like tomorrow :) Labels: Family, Friends, Kranji
|