»Well I am....
written on Friday, May 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Above average results for Chemistry! Extremely happy, all the studying paid off :) & Math, phew. 50/100. Nothing fantastic but I am alright with it :) Anyway, I am dying to get hold of my humanities results. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me /: I swear that I studied everything that was taught, Rah. Well, as for my English I'm just hoping that I can pass.
Hopefully I won't die under Ms Lee's hands.
Cuzzie's 21st birthday celebration tomorrow!
Toodles ☺
Labels: Exams, Family
|
»Well I am....
written on Friday, May 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Above average results for Chemistry! Extremely happy, all the studying paid off :) & Math, phew. 50/100. Nothing fantastic but I am alright with it :) Anyway, I am dying to get hold of my humanities results. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint me /: I swear that I studied everything that was taught, Rah. Well, as for my English I'm just hoping that I can pass.
Hopefully I won't die under Ms Lee's hands.
Cuzzie's 21st birthday celebration tomorrow!
Toodles ☺
Labels: Exams, Family
|