»Black,Grey,Orange,Yellow Tanktops.
written on Friday, June 18, 2010 at 12:29 PM
I had Swensen's for 2 days in a row.Awesome or what !
Yesterday S and I enjoyed the 1 for 1 deal. Toaday we had student happy hour w the other two! Food really makes me very happy :)
Well having good company plays an important role. All the camwhoring,talking,bonding,nonsense! Love my girls so so very much <3
Looking forward to the next bonding session alright!
Evening was swimming w BIMBOs. Fringing funny at some point of time! We can get really silly and childish when we play. Hahahaha, its sooo us!
As usual its gossiping + having fun :) Love you girls just as much.
Signing off w Fun Laughter & Joy! Labels: BIMBO, Clique, Holidays
|
»Black,Grey,Orange,Yellow Tanktops.
written on Friday, June 18, 2010 at 12:29 PM
I had Swensen's for 2 days in a row.Awesome or what !
Yesterday S and I enjoyed the 1 for 1 deal. Toaday we had student happy hour w the other two! Food really makes me very happy :)
Well having good company plays an important role. All the camwhoring,talking,bonding,nonsense! Love my girls so so very much <3
Looking forward to the next bonding session alright!
Evening was swimming w BIMBOs. Fringing funny at some point of time! We can get really silly and childish when we play. Hahahaha, its sooo us!
As usual its gossiping + having fun :) Love you girls just as much.
Signing off w Fun Laughter & Joy! Labels: BIMBO, Clique, Holidays
|