»FOOD AH.
written on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 4:50 AM
I think I need to take a break. VERY TIRING YEA KNOWWWW. Going out everyday doesn't seem to be fun anymore.
I always eat and eat and eat when I am out! Which includes yesterday. Couldn't resist Shermy tempting me w cup noodles! Hahahah, I always give into temptations. Tsktsk! 3 days of ice-cream + 2 days of cuppie /:
Did I mention I am watching world cup? Cos there are hot guys,HAHAHAHAHA.
This is so random, because I am feeling random.
HAPPY PAPA's DAY. Hope you like ze card, because I <3
Labels: BIMBO, Holidays, Totally Random.
|
»FOOD AH.
written on Monday, June 21, 2010 at 4:50 AM
I think I need to take a break. VERY TIRING YEA KNOWWWW. Going out everyday doesn't seem to be fun anymore.
I always eat and eat and eat when I am out! Which includes yesterday. Couldn't resist Shermy tempting me w cup noodles! Hahahah, I always give into temptations. Tsktsk! 3 days of ice-cream + 2 days of cuppie /:
Did I mention I am watching world cup? Cos there are hot guys,HAHAHAHAHA.
This is so random, because I am feeling random.
HAPPY PAPA's DAY. Hope you like ze card, because I <3
Labels: BIMBO, Holidays, Totally Random.
|