»Food, Still FOOD.
written on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Had baking session @ home on Sunday! My attempt to make cupcakes failed, which made me rather pissed off >:(
I even told my mum, "Its an inauspicious day for baking" HAHAHAHAHAH,retarded right.
But my m&m cookies turned out fine :) Mummy's orange chiffon was goooood too.
Went back to Santouka for ramen today! Tried the pork cheeks this time (Y) Really filling meal. But I had snow ice right after that! I think my ability to eat just improved tremendously. Blame it on the holidays :(
I realize I have done none of my homework. Thats a really bad situation because, FYI I only have 6days of holidays left :/ Whats better huh.
Okay, wtv. Time for world cup now!
Labels: Family, Holidays
|
»Food, Still FOOD.
written on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM
Had baking session @ home on Sunday! My attempt to make cupcakes failed, which made me rather pissed off >:(
I even told my mum, "Its an inauspicious day for baking" HAHAHAHAHAH,retarded right.
But my m&m cookies turned out fine :) Mummy's orange chiffon was goooood too.
Went back to Santouka for ramen today! Tried the pork cheeks this time (Y) Really filling meal. But I had snow ice right after that! I think my ability to eat just improved tremendously. Blame it on the holidays :(
I realize I have done none of my homework. Thats a really bad situation because, FYI I only have 6days of holidays left :/ Whats better huh.
Okay, wtv. Time for world cup now!
Labels: Family, Holidays
|