»330am.
written on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM
I can't really believe it actually. I stayed up for World cup. Hahaha. Slept at 130 and woke up @ 230. I was quite reluctant to wake up actually, too lazy! Hahaha but it was for spain so its worth it :)
Anyway, My attempt to bake a cake succeeded! Hmmmm mhmmmm :)
BYEBYEBYEBYE. I have to go do chemistry assignment :(Labels: Holidays, Totally Random.
|
»330am.
written on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 6:45 PM
I can't really believe it actually. I stayed up for World cup. Hahaha. Slept at 130 and woke up @ 230. I was quite reluctant to wake up actually, too lazy! Hahaha but it was for spain so its worth it :)
Anyway, My attempt to bake a cake succeeded! Hmmmm mhmmmm :)
BYEBYEBYEBYE. I have to go do chemistry assignment :(Labels: Holidays, Totally Random.
|