»Sunshineeeeeeee @ ze Beach
written on Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Sentosa w Shermy ☺ We had soooooo much fun! Cause we did what we always do best. Talking + Camwhoring! HAHAHAH, thats like our forte please.
Anyway, She suggested we go for LUGE + Skyride. But guess what.
Up on the Skyride:
S: Phy, I am very scared of the heights!! P: WLW then you still ask me to take. HAHAHAHAH. S: HOW?! I SCARED. S: *Continues to scream and whine !* P: UHHHHHHHH. Okay Okay,CAMWHORE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The convo was something like that :P
The halfway through the ride, She told me she was not sitting in the 'safe' position. O_O My heart literally skipped a beat. We were like hanging in mid air and she tells me shes not safe?! Thank goodness I don't have a weak heart! Hahaha.
What an awesome day. Thank you Shermaine Chew! xoxo Labels: BIMBO, Holidays
|
»Sunshineeeeeeee @ ze Beach
written on Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 12:10 AM
Sentosa w Shermy ☺ We had soooooo much fun! Cause we did what we always do best. Talking + Camwhoring! HAHAHAH, thats like our forte please.
Anyway, She suggested we go for LUGE + Skyride. But guess what.
Up on the Skyride:
S: Phy, I am very scared of the heights!! P: WLW then you still ask me to take. HAHAHAHAH. S: HOW?! I SCARED. S: *Continues to scream and whine !* P: UHHHHHHHH. Okay Okay,CAMWHORE!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The convo was something like that :P
The halfway through the ride, She told me she was not sitting in the 'safe' position. O_O My heart literally skipped a beat. We were like hanging in mid air and she tells me shes not safe?! Thank goodness I don't have a weak heart! Hahaha.
What an awesome day. Thank you Shermaine Chew! xoxo Labels: BIMBO, Holidays
|