»Why, oh why.
written on Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:26 AM
|
I realise I don't have any piece of completed holiday work! Why ? Because I am ALWAYS procrastinating. Rahhhhhh.
Anyway I tried using IE to view my blog & I realise the posts are not paragraphed. Ahhhhhhh screwdriver :( I have no idea what to now. Okay shall live with it becos I am having tuition in 1/2hours time, I don't think I am tt smart to solve the problem in 30mins right.
k,thanks bye. Labels: Holidays, Sigh, Totally Random.
|
»Why, oh why.
written on Friday, June 25, 2010 at 8:26 AM
|
I realise I don't have any piece of completed holiday work! Why ? Because I am ALWAYS procrastinating. Rahhhhhh.
Anyway I tried using IE to view my blog & I realise the posts are not paragraphed. Ahhhhhhh screwdriver :( I have no idea what to now. Okay shall live with it becos I am having tuition in 1/2hours time, I don't think I am tt smart to solve the problem in 30mins right.
k,thanks bye. Labels: Holidays, Sigh, Totally Random.
|