»Noosey Noose.
written on Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM
I think watching The Noose helps me to destress. Awesome right, cheap and good way. Okay no link, Hahahahaha.
Btw, I think I screwed up my oral & I have a Chemistry test tomorrow. How awesome, because I am not prepared for the latter.
I am going to stick by this quote, 'What goes around comes around' Sometimes its better to shut up and sit down.
Shall come back w pictures next time. BYEBYE.Labels: Exams, Kranji, Totally Random.
|
»Noosey Noose.
written on Thursday, July 22, 2010 at 10:16 PM
I think watching The Noose helps me to destress. Awesome right, cheap and good way. Okay no link, Hahahahaha.
Btw, I think I screwed up my oral & I have a Chemistry test tomorrow. How awesome, because I am not prepared for the latter.
I am going to stick by this quote, 'What goes around comes around' Sometimes its better to shut up and sit down.
Shall come back w pictures next time. BYEBYE.Labels: Exams, Kranji, Totally Random.
|