»Some Joy :)
written on Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM
When twitter becomes our party space/chat room :P Hahahahahhahaha.Ohwell, we need to destress sometimes right! Click to enlarge :) 
(+ this!)
Weiyan:
I dun like her cloudy face !!! We always call her cloudy face == She (censored details) always black face ==
Me:
(Y)(Y) Hahahahahahahah! zomg I am going to blog about this :P
Cute right!
They describe people's faces as cloudy. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Labels: Friends, The usuals, Totally Random.
|
»Some Joy :)
written on Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM
When twitter becomes our party space/chat room :P Hahahahahhahaha.Ohwell, we need to destress sometimes right! Click to enlarge :) 
(+ this!)
Weiyan:
I dun like her cloudy face !!! We always call her cloudy face == She (censored details) always black face ==
Me:
(Y)(Y) Hahahahahahahah! zomg I am going to blog about this :P
Cute right!
They describe people's faces as cloudy. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Labels: Friends, The usuals, Totally Random.
|