»LOVEEEEEEEEEE.
written on Friday, August 6, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Family:
Thank you for the card! And the Vienna Buffet treat :)
Cuzzies for all the birthday wishes on FB & SMS. Loveee you people so very much !
Clique:
I am really really thankful for the surprise today! Gosh, all the pretty cupcakes :) I really appreciated all the effort! And ofcos having good food for lunch! Hehe.
Samantha, Thanks for the board + cardsss! All the effort and time :) & waited for me on birthday, so that you can go home with me :p
Jinting, For coming over to celebrate w me although you had something on! Damn touched k :) + 'blinfolding' me making me turn in circles! Hahah "I feel so insecure la!"
Yuanting, Thank you for the ginger bread man & you wanting to treat me to chicken chop! :)
BIMBOS:
Thanks you guys for staying up, and called me to sing happy birthday to me! I was pretty surprised :)
& Zhichar + Movie today! :)
Zitong, Thank you for your card! I totally agree w what you wrote! :)
BirdBird & Shermy, Thank you for the birthday kisses. & Shermy for your card! MUACKKKKKK *kisses*
BAND:
Thank you for the birthday song today! And I think we did well for the performance, thats one of the best birthday presents I can have :)
Weiyan, Thank you for the card! Yay, flautist bff ftw k :)
Resa, Thanks for the note! :)
James, Thanks for the card man! Hahah, I didn't know boys can be so artsy :P Can't wait for the challenge at HK!
And all those who wished me on MSN/FB/SMS/TWITTER/BLOGS. I need to go off now, so shall write down the names later! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH K :)Labels: Band, BIMBO, Clique, Family, Friends, The usuals
|
»LOVEEEEEEEEEE.
written on Friday, August 6, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Family:
Thank you for the card! And the Vienna Buffet treat :)
Cuzzies for all the birthday wishes on FB & SMS. Loveee you people so very much !
Clique:
I am really really thankful for the surprise today! Gosh, all the pretty cupcakes :) I really appreciated all the effort! And ofcos having good food for lunch! Hehe.
Samantha, Thanks for the board + cardsss! All the effort and time :) & waited for me on birthday, so that you can go home with me :p
Jinting, For coming over to celebrate w me although you had something on! Damn touched k :) + 'blinfolding' me making me turn in circles! Hahah "I feel so insecure la!"
Yuanting, Thank you for the ginger bread man & you wanting to treat me to chicken chop! :)
BIMBOS:
Thanks you guys for staying up, and called me to sing happy birthday to me! I was pretty surprised :)
& Zhichar + Movie today! :)
Zitong, Thank you for your card! I totally agree w what you wrote! :)
BirdBird & Shermy, Thank you for the birthday kisses. & Shermy for your card! MUACKKKKKK *kisses*
BAND:
Thank you for the birthday song today! And I think we did well for the performance, thats one of the best birthday presents I can have :)
Weiyan, Thank you for the card! Yay, flautist bff ftw k :)
Resa, Thanks for the note! :)
James, Thanks for the card man! Hahah, I didn't know boys can be so artsy :P Can't wait for the challenge at HK!
And all those who wished me on MSN/FB/SMS/TWITTER/BLOGS. I need to go off now, so shall write down the names later! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO DAMN MUCH K :)Labels: Band, BIMBO, Clique, Family, Friends, The usuals
|