»BYE CT2!
written on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM
|
Haha, wana know why it rained yesterday. Cos I sang the YOG theme song. Well according to eliz, tsktsk. I thought it was okay. HAHAHAHAHAHA :P
I like these random yet happy moments tgt. We don't need to dress up or go shopping/high krass places to have fun! :)
Watched 'After Shock' w Bimbos just now. Quite touching on a whole. Cos its a the family stuff/touching lines and all tt! I can get pretty emotional after watching all this :/
I forgot to mention, today is the end of the CTs! AWESOMEEEEEEEEE :) Labels: BIMBO, Kranji
|
»BYE CT2!
written on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 8:42 PM
|
Haha, wana know why it rained yesterday. Cos I sang the YOG theme song. Well according to eliz, tsktsk. I thought it was okay. HAHAHAHAHAHA :P
I like these random yet happy moments tgt. We don't need to dress up or go shopping/high krass places to have fun! :)
Watched 'After Shock' w Bimbos just now. Quite touching on a whole. Cos its a the family stuff/touching lines and all tt! I can get pretty emotional after watching all this :/
I forgot to mention, today is the end of the CTs! AWESOMEEEEEEEEE :) Labels: BIMBO, Kranji
|