»Shucks.
written on Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM
I'm really losing the feel to mug. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Even my granny reminded me tt my EOY is coming! Hahahaha, I feel like a sucker now :(
I have 11 mind maps, 1 newspaper cutting, 1 english situational writing, 2 comprehension, 3 math excercisezz, 2 geography assignments.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA, abit little right. I know.
This is random but I must say it. I despise the Philippines police force. They do not know how to respect people. My condolences to those who lost their life in the masacre:/Labels: Post Examinations, Sigh
|
»Shucks.
written on Thursday, August 26, 2010 at 5:35 PM
I'm really losing the feel to mug. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Even my granny reminded me tt my EOY is coming! Hahahaha, I feel like a sucker now :(
I have 11 mind maps, 1 newspaper cutting, 1 english situational writing, 2 comprehension, 3 math excercisezz, 2 geography assignments.
HAHAHAHAHAHAA, abit little right. I know.
This is random but I must say it. I despise the Philippines police force. They do not know how to respect people. My condolences to those who lost their life in the masacre:/Labels: Post Examinations, Sigh
|