»Okayokay.
written on Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Okay lor, The last week of July just came and go. Everyone was talking about how fast it passed! And I am one of them. Hahaha. Don't you think soo too! :(
Saturday: Band + Unriddle event. Sunday: Study w BirdBird.
Okay, My history textbook is really pretty now. In case you are wondering why, Somebody(I think you know who) signed on it (:
Shall think of what to blog tomorrow. TOODLES.Labels: Band, RBKD, Rui En
|
»Okayokay.
written on Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 11:08 PM
Okay lor, The last week of July just came and go. Everyone was talking about how fast it passed! And I am one of them. Hahaha. Don't you think soo too! :(
Saturday: Band + Unriddle event. Sunday: Study w BirdBird.
Okay, My history textbook is really pretty now. In case you are wondering why, Somebody(I think you know who) signed on it (:
Shall think of what to blog tomorrow. TOODLES.Labels: Band, RBKD, Rui En
|